Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mad enough

I think I'm the only one mad enough to book in on a Sunday when the book-in timing is Monday. I really can't afford taking taxis anymore (don't laugh, I'm actually a thrifty guy when it comes to personal expenditure).

I haven't slept a wink since Saturday morning and I only slept 4 hours the day before. The lack of sleep is causing a crazy mood swing in my head. I couldn't print last week's entries because apparently Dhoby Ghaut doesn't have printing shops for documents (and I thought film shops did documents as well, like back at Jurong Point).

I must wake up at 3 tomorrow to catch up on my work. No more woozy headbanging buttgrinding. It is serious mode after this. Good night world ;)

No comments: