Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Regulation of hormones

Slept for 3 hours again. Had a damn tiring night. In fact, had a damn tiring week! Been hanging out with new idiots influencing me in a bad way. But then again, in some other aspects I think I'm their bad influence, HAHA!

I learned a new trick. I name it... Corner and Grind.

Here's how you do it:
1) Drink a hell lot with your buddies.
2) Find a group of girls with no guys (or beat the guy up and store him somewhere safe).
3) Form a circle around them and close in.
4) GRIND!!!



See, the thing is, I find it normal to grind strangers but I find it really wrong to grind Jan. It should be the other way round, right? LOL.

No comments: