Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reasoning

Certain decisions in life are difficult to make when the balance of work efficiency and welfare come into the equation.

When things need to be done, diplomacy may not be the best solution. When decisions need to be made, someone needs to take the brunt of the recoil.

There will be a point where you would have to choose between a group of friends and a group of acquaintances. When feelings come into play and logics seem like a mile away, I do things that make me question my own ethics and moral integrity.

I made a decision today that made me a good person, but also an equally bad one. Today was just a matter of pouring a 3/4 cup of water to extinguish a fire, versus pouring two 1/2 cups of water to achieve the same effect.

What would you choose?

No comments: