Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Late

This is going to be the first and last time I'm gonna be late. I'm never ever going to go through this again. What just happened was worse than SOC.

Note to anyone reading: Gate closes at 2145 to 2155.

I just found the epitome of humility. A captain walked out all the way where I came from and helped me retrieve a couple of my undergarments and uniform that fell out of my bag as I was rushing. He is exactly the kind of leader I want to be: like a sword that can pierce through steel in battle, yet can cut a tomato when someone needs soup.

I don't know if I can ever be like that. I find it difficult to have the right balance between being nice and being in charge. I'll start looking out for strategies that can help me make my men like me while not letting them step over my head. EOCC is full of people I can look up to and learn from.

No comments: