Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Starting to feel it

The live firing is tomorrow. It's past lights out and my bunk mates can't sleep because I'm laying on my bed writhing, wiggling and squirming (with anticipation). Weee! I think I can be a good worm.

Today we've got everything done quite smoothly and I must say that it is a great wing effort. All the appointment holders knew exactly what they needed to do and every single helper sacrificed their share of administrative time towards the cause.

I think I'll be getting lung cancer soon. I picked up smoking since I entered. I don't like smoking but I think I need to do it sometimes. I passed today's test but I don't know how many more tests can I smoke through.

I'll be waking up at 0330. Time to stop wiggling!

I hope you're having as much fun as I am! ;)

No comments: