Hello, my name is Kelvin, not Rachel. I conveniently named my blog "Rachel" because it's a sexy name. Enjoy your stay here!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've been shown mercy

I've not studied for my test so I don't know how I passed today. I'm really surprised I did. I DEFINITELY got a borderline for both tests. I'm glad but I must remind myself that there's nothing to be proud about because I really need to buck up for my practicals.

At the same time, I need to find some way to motivate myself to study demolitions. I know that I won't be able to do anything about the learning system at this point but I'll try my best to do what is required. Maybe the desire to enter EOD can help fuel the nerd in me.

Next week I'll be the Cadet Wing Sergeant Major for the demolitions live firing. It seems like a daunting task thinking about all the stores required but I'll give it all to make the exercise a success.

With the two tests this week off my mind, I can finally concentrate on revamping my field pack and the IPPT tomorrow.

No comments: